§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We inform you below about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data, which allow a reference to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. We principally only process personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary in order to make a functional website as well as our contents and services available. The processing of personal data of our users is, as a rule, only carried out after obtaining the user’s consent. An exception applies in such cases, in which it is not possible to obtain a prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory regulations.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Funkwerk video systeme GmbH, Thomas-Mann-Str. 50, D-90471 Nürnberg/Bavaria(Germany), E-Mail: email@example.com (see our masthead). You can contact our data protection officer, under firstname.lastname@example.org or by post under Funkwerk video systeme GmbH, attn. data protection officer, Thomas-Mann-Str. 50, D-90471 Nürnberg/ Bavaria.
(3) If you contact us per e-mail the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(4) Collected personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to exist. A storage can additionally be carried out if this was envisaged by the European or national legislator in Regulations under Union law, laws or other regulations, which the responsible party has to comply with. A blocking or deletion of the data shall also be carried out if a storage deadline stipulated by the stated standards expires, unless there is a necessity for the further storage of the data for a conclusion or the fulfilment of a contract.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limitation of the processing,
- Right of objection against the processing (see in this respect also § 5),,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You moreover have the right to complain at a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) With the mere informational use of the website, thus if you do not register or transmit information to us otherwise we will only collect the personal data, which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website we collect the following data, which are required by us for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address,
- Date and time of the enquiry,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- Content of the request (specific site),
- Access status /HTTP-Status code,
- respectively transmitted data volume,
- Website from which the request comes,
- Operating system and its interface,
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data cookies are stored on your computer during your use of our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser used by you and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve make the internet offer on the whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which will be explained below:
- Transient cookies (more in this respect under b),
- Persistent cookies (more in this respect under c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These in particular include the session cookies. These store a so-called session-ID, with which various enquiries of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log-out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a stipulated duration that may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at all times in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting in line with your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of Third-Party-Cookies or all cookies as well as view the cookies used on this website. We would like to point out to you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides the use of our website for purely informational purposes we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose you must, as a rule, enter further personal data, which we use for the provision of the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles relating to the data processing apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers for processing your data. These were selected and commissioned carefully by us, are bound to our instructions and are controlled regularly.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered seat in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection against or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted a consent to the processing of your data you can revoke this at all times. An informal notification by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. Such a revocation shall influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have announced this towards us. The lawfulness of the already executed data processing will remain unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we support the processing of your personal data on the weighing up of interests, you can file an objection against the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which will be presented by us respectively with the following description of the functions. When such a right of objection is exercised we request presentation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In the event of your justified objection we will examine the factual position and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or present you our essential reasons that are worthy of protection owing to which we will continue the processing.
§ 6 Social Media
I. Integration of YouTube-videos
(1) We integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.Youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos are the data stated in Paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. The use of YouTube is carried out in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Due to the visit to the website YouTube receives the information that you have called the corresponding sub-site of our website. Moreover, the data stated under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This is carried out irrespective whether YouTube makes a user account available, through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google your data will be allocated directly to your account. If you do not wish to have the allocation with your profile at YouTube, you must log-out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and will use these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website suitable for the needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising suitable for the needs and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can receive further information regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by YouTube in the privacy statement. There you can also receive further information pertaining to your rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.k.
§ 7 Use of Webfonts
(1) External fonts, Google Fonts are used on these websites. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The use of Google Fonts is carried out in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offer. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) The integration of these Web Fonts is carried out by a server call, as a rule a server of Google in the USA. This way it is transmitted to the server, which of our websites you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these websites is also stored by Google. You can find more detailed information in the data protection notices of Google, which you can call here: https://www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/